GATS Charity is working closely with non-profit organizations to help people in need during this Covid19 Pandemic.
Our volunteers are working to:
- Feed homeless people by collaborating with Food4Lives
- Arrange meals for healthcare workers (nurses/doctors and other healthcare staffs) through ‘meal bridge’
- Feed kids who rely on subsidised meals at schools
- Donate dry food to support refugees through Clarkston Community Center’s food pantry
- Donate food and hygiene supplies for House of Hopes to serve people in hunger in North Georgia
- Donate food and clothing for Hightower Baptist Association Food and Clothing Bank
We are in need of the below items:
Any food items with long shelf-life like rice, grains, lentils, beans fresh or canned, pasta, dry snacks like chips, crackers or biscuits, etc.
Hygiene products like bleach, masks, anti-bacterial disinfecting wipes, hand sanitizers
You can order these items online and ship it to the address below:
4985, Wilshire Crossing,
Cumming, Georgia – 30040
We would also appreciate cash donations that would go towards buying the products listed above for people and kids who are in dire needs during these hard times and for ordering meals for the brave heart frontline workers who have been giving their best.
Please reach out to Suganya: 678-521-1379 | Kayal: 678-231-8342 | Vinoth: 470-209-4573 | Jay: 404-840-4635